SAMPOERNA ACADEMY – SECONDARY – CHEMISTRY TEACHER – AY 22/23
SAMPOERNA SCHOOLS SYSTEM
Beberapa lokasi kerja
Ditayangkan pada 18 jam yang lalu
- Plan, set and deliver standards for learning.
- Prepare and support critical thinking for student in classroom.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
- Understanding of academic, social and behavioral needs and characteristics of high level student.
- Establish links with the parent community to ensure that parents are kept well informed about student progress.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education/Chemistry
- Available to be present onsite
- Possess extensive knowledge in IB and Cambridge/IGCSE/A-Level
- Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching Chemistry for higher level (age 12-18) in private or international school
- Experience in Project Based learning
- Proven ability to develop successful academic programs
- Full Time
Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
The Sampoerna Schools System is Indonesia’s most comprehensive, integrated educational pathway from early childhood to university. Our schools offer internationally-recognized curriculum and the opportunity to earn globally-recognized credentials and degrees that open a world of possibilities for our graduates. (derived from the power of intergrated system, p6)
Our academic program was designed by leading educators who embrace the best practices from America, Europe and Asia to create a powerful, unique educational experience that respects Indonesian culture and core values of the Putera Sampoerna Foundation:
- Being good isn’t good enough
- Collaboration is key to conducting our activities
- International-standard education should be accessible for Indonesians.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
201 – 500 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain
Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Formil (contoh: Kemeja + Dasi)